1. What neighborhood do you live in?
I live in Applewood which is just west of Kipling in Wheat Ridge
2. Why did you choose that neighborhood?
I have a slightly unhealthy obsession with mid-century modern architecture, and Applewood feeds my need!
3. What are your favorite local places?
4. How would you describe your personality?
Oh jeez, really? How the heck does one answer this?!
5. How would you describe the personality of Denver & your neighborhood?
Denver still has its Cow Town roots, and you can still find cattle and horses just blocks from a brand new development. This cracks me up, and reminds me that for all the exciting growth in Denver, cowboy boots go with anything!
6. What does it feel like to live in Denver & your neighborhood?
I feel like Wheat Ridge is right on the cusp of becoming a very hip and vibrant locale. The Ridge at 38th is heading down the path of being a thriving down town district for Wheat Ridge
P.S. We love your vibe. What inspires your style?
I am inspired by the mountains to the west, and the high rises to the east.